In one of speech of Friday Prayer, I listened to the speaker’s speaking which is about the use of Shalat (prayer). Here are the uses:
- Shalat is compulsory for Moslem.
- Shalat is one of the Moslem character, and sign of one’s Moslem.
- Shalat is the pillar of Islam.
- Shalat is the first good deed counted in after life.
- Shalat is good for health.
- Shalat is the cure for heart.
- Shalat keeps (one) away from indecency and evil, and certainly the remembrance of Allah is the greatest. Holy Qoran (Al-‘Ankabuut 29:45)
So, DO the Shalat…